Boy is he excited and SPOILED!!
Kids are so funny. Aiden has been saying for so long that he wants some Z-Strap Skechers. Where the heck did he get that from? He's only 3! I didn't even know what they were! Come to find out he sees the commercial on TV when he watches his cartoons...........So he got some today and boy was he excited. He's been showing them off all day!



2 comments:
Score you! Look at this blog! Impressive! Love his shoes!
Hey Ashlie I am so glad you found my blog. I love to see where everybody is and how many kids everyone has and stuff like that. Your little guy, I think looks just like you! They are both so cute. It is so weird to think that we have kids that are going to preschool and next year kindergarten. I am going to add your link to my page. Feel free to do the same.
-Adri
Post a Comment