Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas time!

So last night we put up our christmas tree and decorations. I think the boys had fun, our christmas tree looks a little funny this year because Breckin just loves the ornaments too much so our tree is pretty much just decorated from the middle up. :) Breckin did find a little friend just his size. He loved toting her around and playing with her hat. He would also point out her nose, eyes etc. it was so cute!

2 comments:

Julie Y. said...

Ha! That is so funny!! Breckin is so cute. That doll is just his size; he probably loves his new little friend!

Brecker was showing me his nose when I was up there. It was so cute!

Take pics of Aiden's program for me!

Nicky said...

Hey Ash! I know I haven't been keeping up to date with everything going on.. My computer is broken so I have to use my roommates so it is hard.. you living in EC? i don't make it down there much. if you ever make it to SLC, give me a call.. email me and i'll give you my number. NLABRUM@yahoo.com