So we were baking all day long!!! I had a ton of help from Aiden, Breckin and Krystal. We made all sorts of goodies, fudge, cookies, pumpkin rolls, peanut brittle, and marshmello pops.

Aiden had so much fun, he was my big helper.

This is Aiden and Krystal going to town. Aiden just about ate all the goodies as fast as we were making them!

Brecking helped Aiden out with eating the treats. He also had alot of fun!

These are she "Shmarshmello Pops" as the boys call them. They are so much fun to make and SO easy! It's a really good idea and fun for kids. Get sucker sticks and poke them into the bottom of the marshmello, dip the top in melted white chocolate or almond bark, then roll in crushed up candy cane. They are really cute and the kids just eat them up!
3 comments:
The boys look so cute! How fun....I like your "smarshshmello" idea too! YUM!
I love the boys' apron! Save some goodies for us!! --I love pumpkin rolls--
oooo those Marshmallow pops look yummy. {I tried a version at our school party...you roll the mallow in warm caramel (grandmas recipe would work). Then roll it in rice crispy cereal. It's awesome!}
Hey Ashlie- I went private and I can't remember if I sent you an invite? If I didn't and you want one, email me your email address cottam_family@yahoo.com. Those treats look so yummy! What a good mom you are to let them help. Alot of times it is sooo much easier(and less messy) to do it yourself!
Post a Comment