Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party!!

So tonight we got together and had a pumpkin carving party. Aiden designed his own pumpkin telling Krystal exactly what shapes he wanted everything.

Aiden was so proud of his pumpkin, he says his pumpkin has teeth just like him!! LOL



Then we make homemade rootbeer and had pizza to top off the party! The kids loved the "smoke" coming out of the rootbeer. They loved it and had so much fun! Aiden kept twirling his hands in it and thought it was the coolest thing ever!

5 comments:

Julie Y. said...

What a fun party! I wish I could've been there. I cracked up over the teeth comment!!

mmmm I love homemade rootbeer...your pic makes me want some! We'll have to hurry and get our pumpkins carved. I hope they turn out as good as Aiden's!

Clayton, Candice, Kesler, Kase and Kannon said...

Hey Ashlie, Your boys are so so cute!! Hows things been?? This is what we get to do tomorrow!! Fun Times! Keep in touch, Candice

Pulsiphers said...

looks like you had a lot of fun. Your boys are si cute. How are you doing I haven't talked to you in so long I hope everything is going good.

Amanda said...

you're boys are adorable! they look like they had so much fun with the pumpkins! Hi from all of us...hope to see you soon!

Adri and Cory said...

Hey the boys are adorable and the pumpkins look great. The teeth thing is hilarious! Don't you just love the things they say?