Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

The boys had so much fun on Halloween!  We went around town trick-or-treating for awhile then we went to Cleveland to the Halloween carnival, the boys played games, won prizes and they had so much fun!

Breckin looked so cute in his costume, he even kept the little hat on!


Aiden was so COOL!  






When we were trick-or-treating Breckin rode around in the wagon the whole time and loved it so much that when we got home he ran back to the wagon and wanted to get in again so we continued on and went to a couple more houses.  This year was so much fun and the weather was perfect!

4 comments:

Julie Y. said...

Those costumes are so cute! I love that pic of Brecker smilin' with that cute hat on!

I slightly remember the carnivals they had at Cleveland....I ran a booth one year when I worked there
:0) I can't believe they are still having the carnival. Fun Fun!

Julie Y. said...

Oh yea, and Big A's costume ROCKS! He would definately be in my top ten list of costumes {and I saw tons of costumes at our school parade!!!}


No. He's in my top 5 list!

Savannah said...

Aiden and Breckin look sooo cute! And how fun....a carnival?? I sure wish we lived closer to you guys!! It would have been fun to do the whole Trick-or-Treating thing with you all. Hope you guys are doing good....we love you guys! Miss ya tons! Tell everyone "Hi"....

Adri and Cory said...

I love their costumes. I think that is why I love halloween so much...I just love all the kids in their costumes!